We have been watching the COVID-19 situation as it evolves. Our top priority is to make sure that you’re are safe at burger Village. We are working extremely hard to maintain the highest standard of cleanliness and food safety.
Cleaning Supplies are fully stocked.
- Surface and glass spray cleaners.
- Sanitizer solution (bleach).
- Clean cloths.
- Broom, Mop and bucket of hot soapy water.
- Bathroom cleanser and toilet brush.
- Paper supplies such as toilet paper, paper towels, and napkins.
During the Shift:
- We are wiping down high traffic surfaces like door handles, railings, seats and table tops as often as needed. During a health crisis, we have a staff member do this much more frequently than usual.
- We have removed all communal condiments that usually live on tables, like bottles of ketchup, and providing them only when asked — and wiping them down after each use.
- We are Spot cleaning windows and glass doors, so they are free of smudges and streaks.
- We are Checking that each table has a clean and fully stocked setting.
- Periodically checking bathrooms for cleanliness.
When Closing Out:
- Spraying and wiping down menus & all tabletops.
- Thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing bathroom surfaces.
- Sweeping and moping the floors.
Communication with the staff:
During this health crisis, all the staff members have been advised to inform the store manager if they have any of the Coronavirus symptoms and go to the doctor immediately.
As we are equally concerned so we highly recommend you to please wash your hands before the meal.
If you’re sick, then please stay home and give us a call or order online to get the food delivered to you.